Over the years, I've had two additional bylines that were mostly kept separate from this one. I'm making them available to my patrons.
While writing this month's words for Puppy Mill 2, I realized that I introduced a plot hole that invalidated the last four chapters written.
Things haven't moved forward as well as I hoped they would.
I decided to revamp my site significantly in the last few days to make it easier to add to it as a I go. I also wanted to get categories and tags working again. The result is now uploaded and available.
For my patreons, I've added three more chapters but had to rework the previous chapter to avoid writing myself into a corner.